Who is ‘we’
- We are a network of personally experienced professionals who live(d) and work(ed) at your target region (e.g. China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, India, UK, Germany).
- We work together on the ground and in your home country.
- We are qualified moderators, trainers, coaches, psychologists, HR experts.
- We speak your language.
- We do it. We did it. We moved and live(d) abroad – alone, with partners, with families. As students, as job beginners, as professionals, as managers, as freelancers.
- We are experienced experts in the HR consulting and training field. We delivered numerous workshops, seminars, coaching sessions, assessments, feedbacks, etc.
- We are flexible, fun, and we like adventures.
- We listen and will customise your preferred content and thus, only deal with topics that are of interest for you.
- Sustainable knowledge, possible learning transfer and hands-on support are most important to us.
As the founder, Kerstin seized any opportunity of acquiring experience abroad before and after passing her final exams. She is an Organisational Psychologist and a Business Administration degree holder with more than 15 years of international work experience. She has lived and worked in Germany, Malaysia, the PR China, and other places. Working as a coach and HR consultant, Kerstin helps individuals and organisations to identify and develop talent(s).
The idea to provide customised support for (future) expatriates came up when discussing experiences with colleagues, other Expatriates and accompanying partners before, whilst, and after being an Expat herself. Although most got some support before moving, they would have loved to be offered something more specific to their needs: content- and time-wise.
Kerstin will be your main contact and will involve and organise her network partners in accordance to your needs.